Insuring Families and Businesses in Dallas for over 22 years
Get a Free Quote in Minutes  972.991.9100

What does my Texas Homeowners Policy Include?

Most Homeowners policies in Texas include the following:

Personal Property pays if the items in your house (such as clothing, furniture and appliances) are damaged, stolen, or destroyed.

Medical bills for people injured on your property or by your pet.

Dwelling (Home Structure) pays if your house is destroyed or damaged by a covered loss.

Loss of use pays your additional living expenses (housing, food, and other essential expenses) if you must temporarily move because of damage to your house from a covered loss. Your policy will pay either a percentage of the amount of your dwelling coverage (typically 10 to 20 percent) or for a specific period after the loss (such as 24 months).

Personal Liability pays to defend you in court against lawsuits and provides coverage if you are found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.

The Thumann Agency has been proudly serving families & business in Dallas for over 20 years... 
Remember we're always here & happy to help (972) 991.9100