Irving, Tx Home Insurance
Typical Cost of Homeowners Insurance in Irving, Texas
• National yearly premium average: $1,456
• Texas yearly premium average: $1,661
With a population 216,290, the city of Irving's medium home price is $178,000. Home values have gone up 19.0% over the past year, and Zillow predicts they will rise 7.2% within the next year.
For Competitive Quotes on your Insurance, call (972) 991.9100 or Start your Irving Home Insurance Quote Right Now.
Homeowner’s Insurance Rates Depend Upon
• House’s neighborhood
• Construction methods
• Your credit
Coverage Types for Irving Homeowners Insurance
• Property: Coverage for the structure of your home pays if your house is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
• Home Contents: Coverage for your personal belongings - pays if the items in your house (such as furniture, clothing, and appliances) are damaged, stolen, or destroyed.
• Liability insurance: protection that pays to defend you in court should you be found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.
• Additional living expenses: If you have to leave your home due to a covered loss, this coverage can help pay for you and your family to find alternative lodging.
• Flood insurance - An average Texas homeowner’s insurance policy will not cover floods
Our Dallas Insurance Brokers will work with you on quickly finding the best Irving insurance coverage, at the most competitive rates, while providing you with a superior level of customer service. Call and talk to us today at (972) 991.9100 or start you insurance quote immediately.